Welcome to Installing Siebel 220.127.116.11 on Windows 2008R2 Server Part 4 of the series
"Doing a Complete install of Siebel 18.104.22.168 on Oracle 11 r2, Win 2008R2. All from Scratch"
In this part we will install and configure the Siebel Database server Software.
To Install a Siebel Development Server we will go through the following steps
Install the Prerequisite Software - this was completed in part 2 (here) Install and Configure the Siebel Enterprise Server - this was completed in part 3 (here)
- Install and Configure the Siebel Database Server (this step)
- Install and Configure the Siebel Server
- Install and Configure the Siebel Web Server
- Patching and Postinstallation Tasks
- Installing Siebel Charts
- Enabling OpenUI
To Install the Siebel Database server we will go through the following steps:
- Create tablespaces, datafiles, roles and users on the Database
- Run Siebel Database Server Configuration
Fist step, Run SQL to create Tablespaces, Datafiles, Roles, Grants and Users. parts of this script is similar to what you would find in the grantusr.sql file in the Siebel Databaser server Directory.More...
This video is a (sound less) presentation of the Siebel Chat UI integration in OpenUI / 22.214.171.124
Download the Player Here