Welcome to Installing Oracle BI Publisher 11g1 On Windows 2008R2 Server Part 1 of the series
In this part we will install the Siebel Application server. This server will house a complete Siebel development server. Production servers should generally not be deployed on a single instance as we do here, but the installation of the development server demonstrates that it is possible, this walk-through will focus only on the development server installation.
Before we begin prepare the Siebel Development Server by doing the following steps:
- install win 2008r2 operating system
- join domain
- update operating system with latest patches
- install your favorite tools (mine are notepad++, procmon from sysinternals and winrar)
To Install a Siebel Development Server we will go through the following steps
- Installing Oracle Business Intelligence Applications – Reports – BiP 11g – Part 1
- Configuring Oracle Business Intelligence Applications – Reports – BiP 11g – Part 2
- Configuring BiP 11g in Siebel
I’m still doing the writeup of many of the steps, as I bring them online I’ll update the links accordingly.
Read the Next part in the series “Configure the Oracle Database”