Welcome to Installing Siebel 18.104.22.168 on Windows 2008R2 Server Part 1 of the series
"Doing a Complete install of Siebel 22.214.171.124 on Oracle 11 r2, Win 2008R2. All from Scratch"
In this part we will install the Siebel Application server. This server
will house a complete Siebel development server. Production
servers should generally not be deployed on a single instance as we do here, but the installation of the development server demonstrates that
it is possible, this walk-through will focus only on the development
Before we begin prepare the Siebel Development Server by doing the following steps:
- install win 2008r2 operating system
- join domain
- update operating system with latest patches
- install your favorite tools (mine are notepad++, procmon from sysinternals and winrar)
To Install a Siebel Development Server we will go through the following steps
- Install the Prerequsite Software
- Install and Configure the Siebel Enterprise Server
- Install and Configure the Siebel Database Server
- Install and Configure the Siebel Server
- Install and Configure the Siebel Web Server
- Patching and Postinstallation Tasks
- Installing Siebel Charts
- Enabling OpenUI
I'm still doing the writeup of many of the steps, as I bring them online I'll update the links accordingly.
Read the Next part in the series "Install the Prerequsite Software"